Hemmed in by an arc of green mountains, Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Srinagar’s biggest drawcard is the stunningly beautiful and placid Dal Lake, on which a bright array of stationary houseboats form a colourful scene and a unique opportunity for romantic interludes.
Famous Mughal Gardens are strung out along the lake’s less urbanized eastern shore and contrast with a captivatingly chaotic old city centre that is dotted with historic wooden mosques and topped by a fortress. Add in a mild summer climate, feisty Kashmiri cuisine and culture and you have one of India’s top tourist attractions.
Package validity and set departure dates:
5 nights. Valid from 29 October
- 05 nights in Kashmir
- Share twin accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Transfers, sightseeing tours & excursions
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat Ride by Shikara on Lake Dal
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes, and porterage at all hotels.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
Dal Lake, Kabutar Khana, Bathing Boats, Char Chinar Island, Floating Gardens, Floating Shops, Nishat Bagh, Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Shankaracharya Temple, Gondola ride, Meadow of Gold, Thajiwas Glacier, Vale of Kashmir, Avantipur Ruin & Saffron Fields.
• Tips & personal items
• Entrance fees to monuments